5 Days 4 Nights Osaka Deluxe Highlight Tour
All Inclusive except Phil.Travel Tax PHP1620
Osaka is the second largest city in Japan. This tour package will help you travel and visit Osaka for as low as USD1198!
Upon arrive at Kansai Airport, meet our local tour guide and transfer to RINKU PREMIERE OUTLET for shopping. The 210 stores outlet includes a wide range of well known foreign brands such as Adidas, Bally Armani, Coach, Furla and many more…
After shopping transfer to hotel for dinner before check in.
After breakfast coach transfer to Kobe. Visit the SAKE BREWERY – Kobe district is Japan’s top sake (rice wine) producing region. It has long been famous for it’s sake due to the availability of high quality rice suitable water and favorable weather conditions in the are. Follow by famous KOBE BEEF lunch, after lunch have a photo stop at OSAKA CASTLE, go shopping at SHINSAIBASHI DISTRICT – shopper’s paradise to meet any taste – Mido – Suji street is the Champs-Elysĕes of the East. America – mura to discover the latest of young and pop trends. Shinsaibashi shopping street for virtually everything else, after dinner, transfer back to hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to NARRA DEER PARK – The park is home to hundreds of freely roaming deer, nearly 1200 deer have become a smbol of the city and have even been designated as the national treasure . Nara’s deer are surprisingly tame, although they can be aggressive if they think you will feed them. Deer crackers are for sale around the park, and some deer have learned to bow to visitors to ask to be fed. Follow by TODAIJI TEMPLE – is one of Japan’s most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara, next to GOLDEN PAVILION – is a Zen temple in northern Kyoto whose top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf. KIYOMIZU TEMPLE –is an ancient institution, dating back to 789 AD and the days of Nara. Its classic design influenced temple architecture for centuries. The hill-top temple is a Kyoto landmark, and provides fabulous views over the city, after dinner transfer back to hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to UNIVERSAL STUDIO – Universal Studios Japan, Waterworld, Amity Village Universal Wonderland and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Visitors are able to enjoy many amusement rides, ranging from child-friendly carousels to thrilling roller coasters and simulators based on popular movies such as Spiderman, Back to the Future, Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park.
After breakfast, transfer to Kansai airport for your flight back to Manila.
Hotel Accommodation : Sheraton Miyako Hotel – 4 star Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka.
- Roundtrip economy airfare via Philippine Airline with 2 pcs of baggage (23 kg per pc)
- 4 nights hotel at Sheraton Miyako Hotel with inside breakfast (4 star)
- Airline airport tax (Manila and Osaka)
- Travel insurance up to 69 years old
- Tour / Entrance fee & meals as per itinerary
- Tour guide tipping
- Philippine Travel tax (PHP1,620.00)
- China Visa
- Personal Expenses
- A deposit of US$200 is required per person. Non refundable but deductible from total payable balance
- No refund for any unsused portion of the package (airfare, meals, hotel, tours, etc.)
- Child 02-11 years old
- Child as twin-child with bed, sharing a room with 1 adult
- Child with Extra Bed – Child with extra bed, sharing a room with 2 adults
- Child no bed –child without bed sharing a room with two adults
- Rates are valid Minimum 15 pax
Rates are subject to change without prior notice