5 Days 4 Nights Annyeong Korea
Guaranteed Departures (Min of 15 pax)
(7C 2306 MNLICN 2355 0450+1)
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, meet our tour guide. Visit Garden of the Morning Calm, Nami Island (“Winter Sonata shooting place”).Proceed to Mt. Sorak. Visit Shinheungsa Temple with Grand Bronze Buddha and Gwongeumseong Fortress with Cable car.
Free time at Fishery market place(if time permits) After dinner, check in hotel.
B: Kimbap + Juice L: Chicken BBQ D: Beef Bulgogi
Mt. Sorak / Everland / Suwon (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, enjoy Everland Theme Park unlimited rides – South Korea’s largest theme park. Free time shopping in the surrounding area (at your own leisure) After dinner, check in hotel.
L:Mix BBQ D: Bareumi Shabu Buffet
After breakfast inside hotel, visit Gyeongbok Palace with National Folk Museum, where you can discover the historical facts that were use in the daily lives of ordinary Korean. (visit Changdeok Palace on Tue.) Pass by Presidential Blue House, the official residence of the President of Republic of Korea. Visit Ginseng outlet, Cosmetics Shop and Duty Free Shop. Enjoy and watch all new Fantastik Show Performance. Free Shopping at Myeongdong Street. Dinner on your own, transfer to hotel for overnight accommodation will be provided.
L: Ginseng Chicken Soup
Seoul (7C 2305 ICNMNL 1935 2240) (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, visit amethyst showcase, Red Pine Tree Shop or Healthy Liver Shop. Free time at One Mount Plaza Transfer to Incheon Airport via Korean Souvenir Shop.
L: Bareumi Sushi Buffet
- Mt. Sorak – Ramada Sokcho or similar
- Suwon 5* – Novotel Suwon or similar
- Seoul 3* – IBC Seoul or similar
- RT Air ticket via Jeju Airlines
- 4 breakfast, 4 lunch and 2 dinner at local restaurants
- Up grade meals at Bareumi Shabu Buffet and Bareumi Sushi Buffet
- 3 nights hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Tour and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
- All general admission fees as shown in the itinerary, toll and parking fees
- Include entrance ticket for “Fantastik Show”
- Daily mineral water (2 bottles / pax / day)
- Tippings for tour guide and coach driver
- Philippine Travel tax Php 1,620.00 per person
- Korea visa fee
- Application Forms
- pc passport size colored pictures
- Original Passport (should be valid more than 6 months)
- Original Certificate of Employment
- Original Bank Certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening, ADB)
- Bank Statement (original or Certified true copy of bank statements / passbook for the last 3 months)
- Photocopy of ITR or FORM 2316
- For Students : School Certificate, Zerox copy of school ID, NSO Birth certificate
- US$200 deposit is required per person. Non refundable but deductible from total payable balance
- No refund for any unused portion of the package
- First come first serve basis. BOOK & BUY
Rates are subject to change without prior notice